Repurposing is your best friend. It also helps you to be visible in multiple places without having to create separate content for each platform.
- If your primary content strength is written content, then you can typically write one blog post and repurpose it across multiple platforms! For example, you can take a long blog post and separate it (in a way that makes sense) into three different Facebook/Instagram posts.
- Use your written content as an outline for live streaming/creating a video or podcast.
- If you have enough posts on a certain topic, you could turn it into a ebook or mini-course to sell or use as an email opt-in.
- For video content, you can get it transcribed and repurpose it into blog posts, Facebook posts, IG posts, etc.
- Take small snippets from the video and use as teasers on Facebook or IG.
- Strip the audio out and turn it into a podcast or download to Sound Cloud to share on your blog.
- Same as video content, you can have it transcribed and repurpose it into all the ways you would use written content
- Add a picture/graphics to your audio file and upload to Youtube
Recycle Great Content